01-Day Environmental Impact & Aspect Identification Course
IPS UK offers the most practical and interactive 01-days Environmental Impact & Aspect Identification Course comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Environment Professionals/Environmentalists
- QHSE/EHS/SHE Managers
- Potential EMS Internal/1st Party Auditors
- EMS/IMS/HSE Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Environmental Management System and/or auditing
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 w.r.t. Environmental Impacts & Aspects
- Practicing identification of E-Aspects and related impacts on the environment
- Methods to evaluate the significance of E-Aspects as per ISO 14001 requirements and prevailing legislative framework
- Knowledge to measure performance of environmental control/practices
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge of EMS.