05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course on ISO 50001 Energy Management System
IPS UK offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register for Certificated Auditor (IRCA) Certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System Lead Auditor Course (17622), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Certified Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Energy Managers/Professionals
- EMS/EnMS Management Representatives
- Potential EMS/EnMS 3rd-party Auditors
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Energy Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of an EnMS and explain the principles, processes and techniques used for assessment and management of risk, including significance of these for EnMS auditors
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party EnMS Audits
- Explanation of the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 50001, ISO 14001 series guidance standards, and legislative framework related to an EnMS.
- Explanation and undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 50001 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Introduction of EnMS requirements as per ISO 50001
- Energy Management System (EnMS) Essentials
- Interpretation of EnMS Requirements
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 27001
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of EnMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of EnMS
- Best Compliance Practices
IRCA There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination
IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the requirements of ISO 50001; the principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow; relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards; the typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency; energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling; energy use data analysis methods; energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement; the impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency; electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination