05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course on ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
IPS UK offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register for Certificated Auditor (IRCA) Certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor Course (17518), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Certified Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s, Directors
- IT/IS/Business Continuity Managers/Professionals
- ISMS/Network Managers/Executives/Administrators
- Potential ITSMS/ISMS 3rd-party Auditors
- ISMS Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Information Security Management System and/or
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of an ISMS and explain the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing an ISMS as defined in ISO 27001, including the significance of these for ISMS auditors.
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party ISMS Audits
- Explanation of the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 27001:2013, ISO 13335 part I & II (MICTS), ISO/TR 18044:2004, ISO 27006:2011 and legislative framework related to an ISMS.
- Explanation and undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 27001 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Introduction of FSMS requirements as per ISO 27001
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Essentials
- Interpretation of ISMS Requirements, IS/IT Controls and CIA
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 27001
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of ISMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of ISMS
- Best Compliance Practices
IRCA There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the Information Security Management System, IT/IS controls and/or ISO 27001 before they start this course.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination