05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course on ISO 9001 Quality Management System
IPS UK offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register for Certificated Auditor (IRCA) Certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Course (17932), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Certified Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Quality Professionals
- Quality Assurance/Control Officers
- Management Representatives
- Member(s) of Quality Team/Committee
- Potential 3rd party / Certification Auditors
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to excel in the field of Quality Management System
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the fundamental concepts of Quality Assurance and Management.
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party QMS Audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s management system.
- Understanding each requirement of ISO 9000 in its true virtue
- Understanding how to take full benefits of ISO 9000 through effective QMS audits
- Understanding detailed procedures, strategies and methods of QMS
- Introduction of QMS requirements as per ISO 9001
- Quality & Management System Concepts
- Quality Vocabulary
- Interpretation of QMS Requirements
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 9001
- Development, Implementation and Promotion and Auditing of QMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of QMS
- Best Compliance Practices
IRCA There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- a) Knowledge of the following Quality Management Principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle; the relationship between QMS and customer satisfaction; commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000; the process approach used in quality management; the model of a Process Based QMS, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination