01-Day Foundation / Introduction Course on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
IPS UK offers the basic 01-day Foundation / Introduction Course on ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Course comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Food Professionals/Technologists
- FSMS/HACCP/F&B Managers/Executives
- Potential FSMS/HACCP/BRC 1st-party Auditors
- FSMS/HACCP/BRC Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Food Safety Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the purpose of an FSMS, Decision Tree, CCP’s and PRP’s
- Application of the requirements of ISO 22000
- Path to Certification Audits for an organization
- Contribution to the development and improvement of their organization’s Food Safety management system.
- Introduction of FSMS requirements as per ISO 22000
- Food Safety Management System Concepts
- FSMS Vocabulary
- PDCA Cycle Concept & FSMS