02-Days’ Internal Auditing Course on ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
IPS UK 2-days’ Internal Auditing Course on ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Environment Professionals/Environmentalists
- QHSE/EHS/SHE Managers
- Potential EMS Internal/1st Party Auditors
- EMS/IMS/HSE Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Environmental Management System and/or auditing
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the purpose of an EMS
- Application of the requirements of ISO 14001
- Planning of and conducting an Internal Audit
- Reporting an Audit
- Undertaking audit follow-up activities
- Preparing and advising their organization before third party assessment.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s Environmental management system.
- EMS requirements as per ISO 14001
- Audit Cycle as per ISO 19011
- Auditing Skills as per ISO 19011