03-Days’ Lead Implementer Course on BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
IPS UK offers the most practical and interactive 03-days’ Lead Implementer Course on BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Safety Professionals
- QHSE/EHS/SHE Managers
- Potential QHSE/SHE/HSE 3rd-party Auditors
- QHSE/IMS/HSE Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of OH&S Management System and/or auditing
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 w.r.t. an organization
- Knowledge to structure one’s own Occupational Health & Safety management system
- Understanding the OH&SMS implementation, documentation and OH&S activities
- Being able to write Safe Work instructions, policy & method statements and safety procedures
- Knowledge to establish OH&S objectives and measure OH&SMS performance in preparation for OH&S assessment
- Knowledge to comply by the OH&S related legislative/statutory requirements
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge of OH&S.