03-Days’ Lead Implementer Course on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Course
IPS UK offers the most practical and interactive 03-days’ Lead Implementer Course on ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Course comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Food Professionals/Technologists
- FSMS/HACCP/F&B Managers/Executives
- Potential FSMS/HACCP/BRC 1st/2nd/3rd-party Auditors
- FSMS/HACCP/BRC Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Food Safety Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 w.r.t. an organization
- Knowledge to structure one’s own food standards system
- Understanding the FSMS implementation, documentation, CCP’s & PRP’s
- Being able to write Work instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Knowledge to establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge of FSMS/HACCP.