05-Days’ IRCA Approved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor Transition Course
IPS PAKISTAN gladly offers its 3rd batch of long-awaited International Register for Certificated Auditors (IRCA) approved Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Course with an intent to provide a) additional knowledge, skills and formal qualification to ISO 9001:2008 auditing professionals b) a comprehensive and certified training course to transit to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
This training course is structured on a modular basis:
Module 1 (A17855): Covering changes arising as a result of the adoption Annex SL (One Day)
Module 2 (A17899): Covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the standard-specific content of ISO 9001:2015 (One Day).
The advantage of this modular approach is that students will not be required to re-sit Module 1 (the Annex SL content) once this has been successfully completed. Instead, they need only to complete the relevant standard-specific module (Module of that particular Transition Course).
Capitalising on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of time on discussions, exercises and a case study to help students to consolidate knowledge and skills in auditing to the requirements of the new standard.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 60 minutes Open Book Test will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion. Based on IRCA policy, all IRCA certificated QMS Auditors must successfully complete an IRCA certified QMS Auditor Transition Training course by 1 September 2018, in order to retain their IRCA QMS registration.
- IRCA certified QMS Provisional Auditor; Auditor; Lead Auditor; Principal Auditor, Provisional Internal Auditor and Internal Auditor; Holders of Auditor Training certificates
- Certification Body Auditor; Lead Auditor; ISO 9001 consultants
- Line/support function personnel who are involved in auditing
Participants Will Learn
- Will know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management system.
- Will know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Will be able to audit ISO 9001:2015 management system requirements effectively
- General introduction; Annex SL and changes in ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- ➢ Document review and audit planning; Leadership
- ➢ Planning, External Provision, Operation and Evaluation, Context and Improvement
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two-third of the time is spent on activity-based learning.
It is recommended that students should have prior knowledge in ISO 9001.
02 Days including 60 minutes Written Examination