02-Days’ Internal Auditing Course on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Course
IPS UK 2-days’ Internal Auditing Course on ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Course comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Food Professionals/Technologists
- FSMS/HACCP/F&B Managers/Executives
- Potential FSMS/HACCP/BRC 1st-party Auditors
- FSMS/HACCP/BRC Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Food Safety Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the purpose of an FSMS
- Explanation of the Critical Control Points (CCP’s) and Pre-Requisite Programs (PRP’s)
- Application of the requirements of ISO 22000
- Planning of and conducting an Internal Audit
- Reporting an Audit
- Undertaking audit follow-up activities
- Preparing and advising their organization before third party assessment.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s Food Safety Management System.
- FSMS requirements as per ISO 22000
- Audit Cycle as per ISO 19011
- Auditing Skills as per ISO 19011