05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course on BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series
IPS UK offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register for Certificated Auditor (IRCA) Certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series Lead Auditor Course (17517), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Certified Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Safety Professionals/Officers/Inspectors
- QHSE/EHS/SHE Managers/Executives/Officers/Inspectors
- Potential OH&S 3rd-party Auditors
- IMS/HSE Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of OH&S Management System and/or auditing
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of an OH&SMS with reference to the PDCA cycle, including the principles, processes and techniques used for OH&S, the assessment of risk and the significance in OH&SMS
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OH&SMS Audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s management system.
- Explanation of the scope of OH&SMS standards and, where applicable, other criteria against which an OH&S Audit could be performed, including OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Explanation and undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with BS OHSAS 18001 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Introduction of OH&S requirements as per BS OHSAS 18001
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&SMS) Essentials
- Interpretation of OH&S Requirements
- Mandatory Documentation as per BS OHSAS 18001
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of OH&SMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of OH&SMS
- Best Compliance Practices
IRCA There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the OH&S Management System, OH&S legislation and BS OHSAS 18001 before they start this course.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination