05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
IPS UK offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register for Certificated Auditor (IRCA) Certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor Course (17307), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Certified Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Food Professionals/Technologists
- FSMS/HACCP/F&B Managers/Executives
- Potential FSMS/HACCP/BRC 3rd-party Auditors
- FSMS/HACCP/BRC Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Food Safety Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of FSMS with reference to the PDCA cycle, including the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of Food Safety Hazards
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS Audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s management system
- Explanation of the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9000 series, ISO 15161:2001 guidance, industrial practice and standard operating procedures and Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 in context of an audit
- Explanation and undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 22000 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Description of the roles and responsibilities of Food Auditors and Lead Auditor
- Introduction of FSMS requirements as per ISO 22000
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Essentials
- Interpretation of FSMS Requirements, CCP’s & PRP’s
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 22000
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of FSMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of FSMS
- Best Compliance Practices
IRCA There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the Food Safety Management System, ISO 22000, GMP’s, food safety legislation, pre-requisite programs or HACCP before they start this course.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination