03-Days’ Lead Implementer Course on ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
IPS UK offers the most practical and interactive 03-days’ Lead Implementer Course on ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System comprising of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Environment Professionals/Environmentalists
- QHSE/EHS/SHE Managers
- Potential EMS Internal/1st Party Auditors
- EMS/IMS/HSE Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Environmental Management System and/or auditin
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 w.r.t. an organization
- Knowledge to structure one’s own Environmental standards system
- Understanding the EMS implementation, documentation and EMS activities
- Being able to write Work instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Knowledge to establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
- Knowledge to comply by the legislative/statutory requirements
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge of EMS.